373 - 447 kW
- PT Fuel System – uses the time-tested and proven PT fuel system for high performance and Cummins Marine Engine K19ease of maintenance. PT injectors are built to handle high pressures for optimum combustion.
- Fillet-Hardened Crankshaft – smaller bolt circle and rolled threads for strength and durability
- Cummins Prelub System – Distributes and pressurizes oil in the engine before cranking can occur, and is proven to greatly extend life-to-rebuild.
- Galley-cooled pistons – reduced piston crown temperatures by as much as 100°F (38°C) for enhanced durability, reduced piston ring wear and 30% longer cylinder life.
- Turbochargers – Custom-built for K Series engines and are available in single-stage or two-stage configurations to meet any application’s requirement.