INSITE™ is a Microsoft Windows based electronic service diagnostic program that allows you to troubleshoot Cummins electronic engines.
1. Your company’s firewall may inhibit the installation of this file. Please contact your system administrator for assistance if you receive such a message.
2. If your PC has Intel® Optane™ Drive enabled, please disable this feature to ensure normal operational use of the License Configuration Tool. Contact your System Administrator or IT department for assistance in disabling Intel Optane Drive.
ATTENTION INSITE USERS: INSITE 8.8.0 has been released. With this release there is a special requirement customer need to prepare for:
- Users must have .NET 4.7.1 installed in order to run the updated version of INSITE. This may impact some users if their Windows has not been kept updated. See the information below or the release notes for more details.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 is supported on Windows 10.
Please refer to the table below for operating system versions.
|Operating System||Version||Build number|
- RELEASE & FEATURE NOTES
- NET Framework system requirements
- Release Information
- PC System Requirements
- INSITE 8.5.0 Quick Start Guide
After November 2022 INSITE will no longer be supported on Windows 8.x OS or lower.
The DESA tool will no longer be supported, nor new licenses issued after Feb 4, 2022.
During the installation of the INSITE 8.8.0.exe, the user may see multiple dialog boxes of antivirus detecting suspicious files during the whole installation. The user does not need to acknowledge them.
At the end of 2020, new engine control module (ECM) calibration codes were released using industry standard encryption for all electronically controlled engine products. These ECM calibration codes are only supported in INSITE™ electronic service tool version 8.7.0 and newer. Users must upgrade, otherwise they will not be able to use any calibrations downloaded through QSOL or Cal over web/ECM Code Search feature within INSITE™.
THIS ZIP CONTAINS:
- INSITE™ 8.8.0
- License Configuration Tool 1.18
- INSITE™ Guidanz Service
- INSITE™ ARA
- Update Manager 8.3
- DESA (Dynamic Engine System Analysis)
NOTE TO USERS:
If a user wants to use the INSITE 8.8.0 Other Package, the extracted other package can only be used once. If user wants to use it a second time, the user needs to delete the extracted package and re-extract the OtherPackage.zip file.
- INSITE 8.8.0 - SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD
FILE NAME: insite8_08_0_0101.zip
FILE SIZE: 1.8 GB
➜ This package is used with Update Manager ONLY, to upgrade from older versions of INSITE.
Once extracted into C:\Temp, Update Manager is required to install. Choose Source > Browse, and select the folder where you extracted the Other Packages file to.
NOTE TO USERS:
If a user wants to use the INSITE 8.8.0 Other Package OR INSITE 8.8.1 Other Package, the extracted other package can only be used once. If user wants to use it a second time, the user needs to delete the extracted package and re-extract the OtherPackage.zip file.
- INSITE 188.8.131.52 - OTHER PACKAGE
FILE NAME: INSITE184.108.40.206_OtherPackage.zip
FILE SIZE: 2.0 GB
- INSITE 8.8.1 - OTHER PACKAGE
FILE NAME: INSITE220.127.116.11_OtherPackage.zip
FILE SIZE: 322 MB
- INSITE 18.104.22.168 - OTHER PACKAGE
FILE NAME: INSITE22.214.171.124_OtherPackage.zip
FILE SIZE: 320.7 MB
- INSITE 126.96.36.199 - OTHER PACKAGE
FILE NAME: INSITE188.8.131.52_OtherPackage.zip
FILE SIZE: 267.6 MB
- INSITE 184.108.40.206 - OTHER PACKAGE
FILE NAME: INSITE220.127.116.11_Other Package.zip
FILE SIZE: 335.3 MB
This software is not available on mobile. To download for your office or home computer, please return to this page from that device.
Some Cummins software and mobile applications – including INSITE™, Guidanz®, PowerSpec and QuickCheck – require unique software licenses for use. Licenses are available through a Cummins-authorized distributor or dealer. Please provide us a few details to find your local representative.