Our datalink adapters are designed for use with GuidanzTM and allow communication with the on-board Electronic Control Module (ECM) for vehicle subsystems (e.g. Engine, Transmission, Brake Systems).
For more information, or to purchase Cummins datalink adapters, contact your local Cummins Distributor or call 1-800-286-6467.
Your company’s firewall may inhibit the installation of this file. Please contact your system administrator for assistance if you receive such a message.
File Name: INLINE6_126.96.36.199_32Bit.zip
File size: 64.8 MB
File Name: INLINE6_188.8.131.52_64Bit.zip
File size: 64.8 MB
NOTE: If you have an INLINE 6 adapter, you must install the INLINE 6 PC Driver that is included in this software. The INLINE 6 Software installation is a typical Windows-based, self-executing installation. The executable setup file (listed below) installs the latest INLINE 6 PC Driver, which allows RP1210-compatible software applications to communicate with the INLINE 6 adapter. The latest version of the reflash utility and latest version’s firmware are also included in this download and will be installed automatically in their proper folders in your PC when you run the install program, as described below.
- Download the appropriate INLINE 6 zip file by clicking on a link above (note that unless you have a 64-bit Operating System, you should use the 32-bit file).
- Unzip and extract the executable file using zip/unzip software.
- Click on the Windows Start menu and click Run.
- Click on the Browse button and locate the file you have downloaded.
- Click the OK button to install the latest INLINE 6 Driver, reflash utility, and firmware on your PC.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
- Connect +8 V to +50 V power to your INLINE 6 adapter through the DB25 cable you have.
- Use your DB9F to DB9M serial cable or USB cable to connect the INLINE 6 adapter to the proper PC communication port.
- Follow the Service Instructions and Quickstart Guide located below.
This software is not available on mobile. To download for your office or home computer, please return to this page from that device.