Cummins' next generation environmental sustainability strategy looks out to 2050, setting quantifiable goals for 2030 along with visionary longer-term aspirations to 2050. The audacious and exciting strategy affects Cummins and our stakeholders positively.Watch the video
Our 2030 Goals
- Reduce absolute greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from facilities and operations by 50%.
- Reduce scope 3 absolute lifetime GHG emissions from newly sold products by 25%.
- Partner with customers to reduce scope 3 GHG emissions from products in the field by 55 million metric tons.
- Reduce volatile organic compounds emissions from paint and coating operations by 50%.
- Create a circular lifecycle plan for every part to use less, use better, use again.
- Generate 25% less waste in facilities and operations as percent of revenue.
- Reuse or responsibly recycle 100% of packaging plastics and eliminate single-use plastics in dining facilities, employee amenities and events.
- Reduce absolute water consumption in facilities and operations by 30%.