RoadRelay is a DISCONTINUED Cummins product.
RoadRelay provided operators with the following information and features:
- Engine operating parameters
- Trip data
- Driver coaching
- Anti-theft protection
For customers looking for similar features on today's trucks, please work with the OEM of your choice and ask about their telematics and display information. Most OEM integrated displays provide public J1939 data, but for more in-depth Cummins information, please consult with your Cummins sales and service representative or the OEM Dealer of your choice.
RoadRelay 4 Calibration Tool Download
File name: Calibration_Tool_1.zip
File size: 7.9 MB
- Unzip the executable file using zip/unzip software.
- Click on the Windows Start menu and click Run.
- Click on the Browse button and locate the file you have downloaded.
- Click the OK button to run the RoadRelay 4 Calibration Tool utility executable program.
- Follow the instructions on the RoadRelay 4 download page to download the latest software calibration into your RoadRelay 4.