The Guidanz® Windows app helps you speed up the repair process and improve customer uptime.
Note: Currently, Guidanz Windows only provides limited functionality compared to INSITE. More features and functionality will be added to Guidanz Windows in upcoming releases.
All users with a Cummins registered User ID will have access to the following Guidanz Windows features:
• Equipment and device dataplate information
• Prioritized Cummins fault codes and descriptions
• The ability to share any information in the app via email
• Read industry standard J1939 fault codes
• Multi-language support (English, French, Spanish, and simplified Chinese)
Service subscribers will have access to the following:
• Ability to monitor and log engine parameter data
• Limited Diagnostic tests (please see the attached list)
• Engine settings
• Images and templates
• Ability to manage ECM passwords
• Audit Trail
• Fault Code reset
• Calibration revision update and installation
• FIS Links (online)
• Trip Information
In addition to the above, users who subscribe to Guidanz Immediate Assessment have access to:
• Prioritized faults, and the top three most likely root causes
• Estimated service time
• History of recently retrieved information, faults, and analysis right on the mobile device
• The ability to turn assessments into Guidanz Job Orders to track the equipment throughout the service event
• The ability to turn Guidanz Appointments into Guidanz Job Orders
For more details, please refer to release notes to understand which features are supported in each release.
Your company’s firewall may inhibit the installation of this file. Please contact your system administrator for assistance if you receive such a message.
Guidanz Windows 1.7.0 has been released. Download the Guidanz Windows app for your laptop or tablet.
File name: Cummins_Guidanz_Installer_Setup_126.96.36.199_Production_Final.exe
File size: 296.2 MB
- Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 10.0.17763 - Windows 10 (1809)
- RAM: 1 GB for 32 bit, 2 GB for 64 bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32 bit, 20 GB for 64 bit
- CPU: 1 gigahertz(GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- All users need to have a valid Cummins user name and password.
- Contact your local distributor, under the Software Licensing section below, to register your service location to use Cummins Guidanz Immediate Assessment in the US, EU, or Canada. Non-Distributor employees please contact Cummins Care.
DATALINK ADAPTERS You will need Cummins INLINE datalink adapters.
- INLINE 7 is a complete kit. It connects to equipment using 9, 6, and 3 pin cables. It supports USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth. It works with INSITE and Guidanz Mobile.
For detailed product information about Guidanz see Guidanz product information.
This software is not available on mobile. To download for your office or home computer, please return to this page from that device.
Some Cummins software and mobile applications – including INSITE™, Guidanz®, and PowerSpec – require unique software licenses for use. Licenses are available through a Cummins-authorized distributor or dealer. Please provide us a few details to find the needed contact information.