The Guidanz® Windows app helps you speed up the repair process and improve customer uptime.
NOTE: Currently, Guidanz Windows only provides limited functionality compared to INSITE. More features and functionality will be added to Guidanz Windows in upcoming releases.
All users with a Cummins registered user id will have access to the following Guidanz Windows features:
• Equipment and device dataplate information
• Prioritized Cummins fault codes, and descriptions
• The ability to share any information in the app via email
• Read industry standard J1939 fault codes
• Multi-language support (English, French, Spanish, Simplified Chinese)
Service subscribers will have access to the following:
• Ability to monitor and log engine parameter data
• Limited Diagnostic tests (please see the attached list)
• Engine settings
• Images and templates
• Ability to manage ECM passwords
• Audit Trail
• View Fault snapshot details
• Fault code reset
Your company’s firewall may inhibit the installation of this file.
Please contact your system administrator for assistance if you receive such a message.
Guidanz Windows 1.3.0 has been released. Download the Guidanz Windows app for your laptop or tablet:
DOWNLOAD (Size: 291.8 MB)
Minimum System Requirements:
• Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 10.0.17763 - Windows 10 (1809)
• RAM: 1 GB for 32 bit, 2 GB for 64 bit
• Hard disk space : 16 GB for 32 bit, 20 GB for 64 bit
• CPU : 1 gigahertz(GHz) or faster processor or SoC
Prerequisites for the Guidanz Windows app
- All users need to have a valid Cummins user name and password.
- Click here if a user does not have a valid Cummins user name and password.
- Service Subscription will be available for purchase through Marketplace by April 2021. Until the release of Marketplace, please contact [email protected] for a Service subscription. Users will need to have an active INSITE Pro license to obtain a Guidanz Windows service subscription. Please provide us with your company name, contact information, INSITE order number or INSITE tool instance for verification purposes.
- DATALINK ADAPTERS - You will need Cummins INLINETM datalink adapters.
- INLINE 7 is a complete kit. It connects to equipment using 9, 6, and 3 pin cables. It supports USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth. It works with INSITE and Guidanz Mobile.
For detailed product information about Guidanz see Guidanz product information.
This software is not available on mobile. To download for your office or home computer, please return to this page from that device.
Some Cummins software and mobile applications – including INSITE™, Guidanz®, PowerSpec and QuickCheck – require unique software licenses for use. Licenses are available through a Cummins-authorized distributor or dealer. Please provide us a few details to find your local representative.
Issues and Solutions
Questions and Answers
Common Error Codes