The Guidanz® Mobile app helps you speed up the repair process and improve customer uptime.
All users of Cummins Guidanz will have access to:
- Equipment and device dataplate information
- Prioritized Cummins fault codes, and descriptions
- The ability to share any information in the app via email
- Route Parameter Manager diagnosis, repair and update functionality
- Read industry standard J1939 fault codes
- Multi-language support (English, French, Spanish)
In addition to the above, users who subscribe to Guidanz Immediate Assessment have access to:
- Prioritized faults, and the top three most likely root causes
- Estimated service time
- History of recently retrieved information, faults, and analysis right on the mobile device
- The ability to turn assessments into Guidanz Job Orders to track the equipment throughout the service event
- The ability to turn Guidanz Appointments into Guidanz Job Orders
Your company’s firewall may inhibit the installation of this file. Please contact your system administrator for assistance if you receive such a message.
Download the Guidanz mobile app for your Android phone/tablet, iPad, or iPhone.
PREREQUISITES FOR THE GUIDANZ MOBILE APP
- All users need to have a valid Cummins user name and password.
- If a user does not have a valid Cummins user name and password CLICK HERE
- Many of the Guidanz features require a subscription. Contact your local distributor, under the Software Licensing section below, to register your service location to use Cummins Guidanz Immediate Assessment in the US, EU, or Canada. Non-Distributor employees please contact Cummins Care.
DATALINK ADAPTERS - You will need one of the new Cummins INLINETM Bluetooth datalink adapters.
- INLINE 7 is a complete kit. It connects to equipment using 9, 6, and 3 pin cables. It supports USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth. It works with INSITE and Guidanz Mobile.
- INLINE mini is an inexpensive, palm-sized, Bluetooth adapter with no need for additional cables, designed especially for Guidanz.
For detailed product information about Guidanz see Guidanz product information.
This software is not available on mobile. To download for your office or home computer, please return to this page from that device.
Some Cummins software and mobile applications – including INSITE™, Guidanz®, and PowerSpec – require unique software licenses for use. Licenses are available through a Cummins-authorized distributor or dealer. Please provide us a few details to find the needed contact information.