For over a century worldwide and over five decades in India, the inspiring leadership team of Cummins has lead the Company on a path that offers growth and dependability to all stakeholders. Guided by the time-tested Vision and Mission of Cummins and continuously emulating the five Core Values, the leadership has presented a living testament of Dependability that inspires and motivates every individual associated with the Corporation.
At Cummins India, the India Leadership Team devises broad strategic initiatives that assure returns to shareholders, winning partnerships to customers and suppliers, caring environment to employees and benefits to the communities.
Members of the India Leadership Team are:
- Ashwath Ram (Vice President - India ABO (Area Business Organization) and Managing Director of Cummins India Limited)
- Rajiv Batra (Chief Financial Officer, Head - Internal Audit, Government Relations and Facilities)
- Pradheepram (Ram) Ottikkutti ( Head - Engineering)
- Mandar Deo ( Head - Power Systems)
- Anjali Pandey (Head - Engines and Components Business)
- Shveta Arya (Head - Distribution Business)
- Sowmya Chaturvedi ( Head - Purchasing and Supply Chain)
- Aditi Sharma ( Head - Quality, HSE and Manufacturing)
- Amit Kumar (Chief of Staff, Head - Corporate Responsibility)
- Binu John (interim Head - Information Technology)
- Nagarajan Balanaga ( Head - Human Resources)