55 - 129 kW
The QSF4.5 is the latest addition to Cummins India's extensive range of dependable engines. Ideal for use in various off-highway applications, customers will benefit from exceptional performance and low operating costs, with the reliability and durability expected from Cummins. Key environmental benefits include low noise and low emissions capability. Based on Cummins experience of off-highway applications in India, the QSF4.5 has been developed with high performance and low weight, for wide range of construction and agricultural equipment for wide range of earth moving, road construction and agricultural equipment.
1. Revolutionary Architecture - The design of the QsF4.5 engine provides high durability with low weight. Key features include a stiffer block and a rear gear train which results in lower noise, with reduced harshness and vibration. The modular architecture allows for easy access and single side servicing.
2. Advanced Thermal Engineering – High top tank temperature capability facilitates higher operating temperatures thereby reducing the size and cost of the cooling package required on the equipment.
3. Electronic Integration - Industry standard data link accepts inputs from all powertrain components. Creates a seamless flow of information shared along with a high-speed network.
4. Electronic Control Module (ECM) – Has a high processing capability maintaining an optimum balance between load demands, fuel-efficiency and emissions control with capability of advanced telematics features.
5. High Pressure Rail System - Works at extremely high pressure and provides precise control of the combustion process. Capable of generating injection pressures that allow for refined and rapid power delivery, low noise and fuel-efficient performance.
6. Wastegated Turbocharger – provides excellent performance across rpm range as well as improved response through higher low-end torque.
7. Latest Engine Filtration – Best in class oil and fuel filtration systems developed for exceptional engine protection.
8. Emissions Technology – Cummins meets global emissions by adopting the right technology for each market’s emissions limits, test cycles and operational factors.
9. No other engine manufacturer has all the critical sub-systems in-house; electronic control, air handling, fuel systems, combustion technology, filtration and exhaust aftertreatment. The appropriate technologies are chosen for engines to be optimized to not only meet the stringent emissions levels, but also add substantial value to our customers.
10. Cummins integrated systems provides the highest levels of performance and fuel economy with extended service intervals and low noise. It enables the move to BS V with minimal impact on the installation.
11. Aftermarket Support – Backed by the widest network in the industry Cummins provides Best in class service to cover every customer locations in markets of India, Nepal and Bhutan