INSITE performs engine diagnostics and displays electronic engine information on your PC. With step-by-step diagnostics, built-in engine drawings and schematic diagrams, working with INSITE is easy. Using this software application will reduce troubleshooting time, errors and incorrect procedures and quickly get your vehicle back on the road again.
• Quick access to trip information
• Adjust parameters and review/clear fault information quickly and easily
• Easy-to-follow troubleshooting assistance
• Wiring and sensor location diagrams
• Store engine and trip information for future use, or as programming templates
The latest version of INSITE is version 8.3.0
Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8.X, Windows 10
Software Installation: Where to Start Instructions (Size: 5 MB)
Software Update: Where to Start Instructions (Size: 5 MB)
Please note: These instructions are the same for any version of INSITE 8.X and greater. The screenshots are just examples of the software used to build these instructions.
DOWNLOAD (Size: 2.6 GB)
This file can be downloaded to create a copy of the INSITE DVD and requires DVD creator software or a utility that supports .iso images.
- Click the Download button above.
- On the next File Download window that appears, click Save and choose a location to save the download.
- At this point, you can either burn the ISO to a DVD with Windows 7/8 or some other ISO burning software. (Roxio, Burn-it, etc.)
Note: If you are running Windows 8 or greater you can mount the ISO as a virtual DVD player by right clicking on the file and choosing "Mount" or "Open With..." and choosing "Windows Explorer."
This Image Contains:
- INSITE™ 8.3.0
- DESA 1.7
- Fault Viewer
- INSITE™ for Cense (To download INSITE for Cense only click here)
- Cummins Inc. Update Manager
- Cummins Communication Validation Tool
- Cummins Online Chat Support Application
- Misc. Related Documents and Training
- Release Notes
DOWNLOAD (Size: 1.9 Gb)
Note: Once extracted into C:\Temp, INSITE software requires administrative rights to install. Right-click on BAT File and choose Run as Admin. Alternatively, to install via Update Manager, once extracted into C:\Temp, choose Source > Browse and select the folder where you extracted the Update Manager.
Installation Demonstration Videos:
- INSITE™ 8.3.0
- INSITE™ 8.3.1 Update
- Cummins Update Manager 6.2
- License Configuration Tool 1.10.2
- INSITE Guidanz Service
This software is not available on mobile. To download for your office or home computer, please return to this page from that device.
Some Cummins software and mobile applications – including INSITE™, Guidanz™, PowerSpec and QuickCheck – require unique software licenses for use. Licenses are available through a Cummins-authorized distributor or dealer. Please provide us a few details to find your local representative.