RoadRelay is a discontinued product from Cummins.
RoadRelay provided operators with the following information and features:
- Engine operating parameters
- Trip data
- Driver coaching
- Anti-theft protection
For customers looking for similar features on today's trucks, please work with the OEM of your choice and ask about their telematics and display information. Most OEM integrated displays provide public J1939 data, but for more in-depth Cummins information, please consult with the your Cummins sales and service representative or OEM Dealer of your choice to ensure you receive Cummins Connected Diagnostics.
For customers currently using RoadRelay 4 or 5, features can be trimmed and set using PowerSpec. PowerSpec is a free downloadable PC application designed to empower customers to do the following operations with a Cummins engine. PowerSpec can read RoadRelay data, modify the feature settings and update the RoadRelay with the latest software.
File Name: Calibration_Tool_1.zip (Size: 7.9 MB) DOWNLOAD
- Unzip the executable file using zip/unzip software.
- Click on the Windows Start menu and click Run.
- Click on the Browse button and locate the file you have downloaded.
- Click the OK button to run the RoadRelay 4 Calibration Tool utility executable program.
- Follow the instructions on the RoadRelay 4 download page to download the latest software calibration into your RoadRelay 4.
This software is not available on mobile. To download for your office or home computer, please return to this page from that device.