Hydrogen-powered ferries: unlocking the potential
By registering for this event you will be redirected to a registration form on Riveramm.com
Hydrogen propulsion has considerable potential for ferries. Leading technology providers are now developing high megawatt capacity hydrogen fuel cells. Join us and discover how the passenger sector can seize the opportunity, overcome bunkering, safety and storage challenges and unlock the full potential of this alternative power solution.
Join us as we discuss:
- Building a hydrogen-powered vessel that meets code and user-safety requirements
- Hydrogen availability and infrastructure development
- Space, safety and control barriers for hydrogen on board ships
- Navigating regulations and the approval processes
- Potential capex and opex costs
- Fuel cell technology in the maritime environment
Panellists include Ryan Sookhoo, Director New Initiatives, Cummins Inc, Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Technologies and Joseph W. Pratt, CEO & CTO, Golden Gate ZERO Emission Marine.