Cummins is proud to sponsor 2020 Microgrid Knowledge: Microgrids as a Recovery Tool During Social and Economic Disruption.
Due to precautions taking place during the COVID-19 pandemic, in addition to postponing the live event to November, Microgrid Knowledge will be offering a free, three-day virtual conference to be held June 1-3, 2020.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Gain insight into how microgrids aid society during periods of disruption — from pandemics to storms to economic downturns
- Learn why and how a microgrid can serve your business, institution, community or utility through real-world examples
- Get a front row seat to in-depth discussion and participate in live Q&A with microgrid leaders
- Catch up on the latest market developments, business models, trends and microgrid opportunities
In addition to the sponsoring the event, we will be contributing to the content as David Matuseski, Engineering Director of Cummins Distributed Generation group will join a panel of colleagues to discuss how the use of fossil fuels impact renewables in a discussion titled “Evolution of the Remote Microgrid” June 3rd at 2:00pm ETD.
Evolution of the Remote Microgrid
Moderator: Allison Archambault (EarthSpark) President
- David Matuseski (Cummins, Inc) Engineering Director, Distributed Generation: Fossil Fuels to Renewables: The Remote Microgrid Conversion
- Bob Kirslis (Eaton) Account Executive, Microgrid: Employing Microgrid Intelligence to Help Remote Communities Achieve Energy Goals
- Bryan Urban (Leclanche) Executive Vice President: Lessons Learned in Building the Largest Solar/Storage Microgrid in the Caribbean
David Matuseski is the Engineering Director for the Distributed Generation group at Cummins, Inc. He provides technical expertise on the integration of all types of energy resources and distribution equipment within power systems. Dave has been working in the power industry since 1996 and is a registered Professional Engineer in the state of Minnesota. He graduated from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering. Within Cummins, Dave has held the positions of Design Engineer, Project Manager, Engineering Manager, Chief Engineer, and Mission Critical Technical Leader