Review the exciting line-up of technology and latest product attractions we shared with you at Busworld:
- Our forward-looking energy diversity program... with the next generation, full electric Cummins system revealed on the booth. As Cummins unveiled its Next Generation Battery Electric System, including its new low-profile battery, for the first time at Busworld Europe 2019. Read our announcement here: Low-profile underfloor battery demonstrates Cummins’ investment in new innovations in electrified power
- Read about how we are extending our Euro VI range up to full-size coach applications... with the class-leading X12 heavy-duty engine - Cummins introduce the X12 engine at Busworld for touring and intercity coaches
- The close-to-zero emissions L9N was a focus of attention. Read how our L9N natural gas bus engine is leaping forward in clean, engine technology to help improve air quality - Cummins L9N natural gas bus engine achieves close-to-zero emissions
- And, our smallest ever engine for less than 8m vehicles... the compact, but strong 2.8-litre F Series ready for Euro VI
- We featured our latest Euro VI Phase D certified engines... taking NOx to nearer-to-zero levels
- And with over 2,000 hybrid buses in Europe with Cummins engines... visitors found out how the B4.5 and B6.7 are helping to decarbonize fleets
Please contact your Cummins representative for any further information, see you at Busworld Turkey next year.