SALES & SERVICE
If your Cummins or Fleetguard® product has a license plate, our factory certified technicians will ensure it remains roadworthy and fully operational by offering routine services maintenance, engine overhauls, and emergency repairs.
You can count on finding a Cummins engine at the heart of most industries. Whether it’s powering the marine, construction, agriculture, rail, mining, forestry, GSE, vocational, defense or oil & gas industries, our purpose-built equipment and customer focused service can lower your total cost of ownership and provide you with peace of mind.
GENERATORS & POWER SYSTEMS
Cummins recognizes the critical nature of your power generation equipment. It’s the reason our teams are so particular in finding the right product and service program to meet your specific needs.
Cummins Sales and Service locations provide:
- Multiple full-service bays and the capacity to work on any size engine
- Fully stocked parts departments
- Professionals dedicated to providing you with the best service possible — factory trained and certified technicians, knowledgeable parts specialists and experienced support personnel
- 24-hour emergency response for parts and service (additional charges may apply)
- Fleet of service trucks for on-site repairs and maintenance