Home Standby Generators
Power outage information and resources
Power outages are more common than anyone would like. If you’re visiting this page, it’s likely because your area or neighborhood is currently experiencing a blackout. Here are some resources to help.
Contact your electricity provider
If you’re experiencing a power outage, contact your electricity provider for the latest information. Most utility companies offer the ability to report an outage in your area – either via phone or website. If you don't know your local electricity company, check this power outage map to locate your provider.
Safety note: If you see a downed power line, do not touch it. Report the hazard to your electric company as soon as possible.
Don't be left in the dark
If your area experiences frequent power outages, next time you can be prepared with a Cummins home standby generator.
- Automatically kicks in when utility power goes out
- Can power your whole home or just key systems
- Runs on natural gas or liquid propane, no manual refueling
- Quiet and neighborhood-friendly
- Sleek, compact design to blend into almost any landscape