Standard Base Warranty
Extended Warranty Program
Add extra peace of mind to your Cummins pride of ownership.
Cummins stands behind the quality of its products by offering factory-backed Extended Warranty Program. Your generator purchase is a long-term investment and you can count on our Extended Warranty Program to protect your investment. Cummins Extended Warranty Program picks up where your standard factory warranty leaves off – allowing you to extend that industry leading peace-of-mind protection.
Extended Warranty Program benefits at a glance:
- Lower your risk of unexpected failure costs beyond factory standard warranty.
- Minimized downtime with repairs completed by factory-trained technicians using genuine Cummins parts.
- No deductibles or hidden charges.
- Backed by 90 years of experience through Cummins.
- Supported by a global network of authorized Cummins service providers.
- World-class Cummins factory technical assistance.
- Warranty coverage is fully transferrable with no additional costs.
- Variety of coverage terms and options to meet your needs.
- Protection against rising parts, labor and travel costs.
Extended Warranty Purchasing Information
When to buy:
- At time of generator purchase
- Before base warranty expires
- Within 1 year of base warranty expiration, for qualified purchases
Who to buy from:
Included in your Extended Warranty:
- Repair of all failures resulting from defects in material, design or workmanship
- Standard base warranty coverage (before extended warranty coverage starts)
- Choice of coverage level – see product coverage matrix at right
- Immediate benefit of coverage
Not included in your Extended Warranty:
- Scheduled maintenance
- Repair of failures that result from customer abuse, neglect or misuse
- Product failures related to improper application, installation, storage or maintenance
These conditions are subject to change. Please contact your distributor or dealer for terms and conditions specific to your product.
For the Best Support, Register Your Cummins Generator
For Commercial products, please contact your dealer or distributors for more information on registration.