Generate Productivity, Not Downtime
Simply follow these five easy tips...
- Follow your operator's manual details regarding normal periodic generator maintenance. (This is your best "preventive medicine.")
- If your generator(s) operate in hot or dusty conditions, perform maintenance operations more frequently.
- Keep a log of the maintenance you perform and the hours run. This helps optimize service life and provide a basis for supporting warranty claims.
- For maintenance, replacement or repair of emission control devices and systems, you can use any engine repair establishment or individual. But for a warranty work, always use an authorized Cummins dealer or distributor.
- No matter what work you need done, always contact a Cummins dealer and/or certified technician for advice.
Your generator set protects your business from costly, potentially dangerous downtime. Our Planned Maintenance programs give you an extra measure of protection by offering complete, well-planned preventive maintenance. Contact your local Cummins location for more information on maintenance plans.
A common concern for boaters is how to maintain their Cummins Onan Marine generator. Not to worry, Cummins makes it easy with pre-packaged maintenance Cruise Kits.
When reliability counts, insist on the real thing. From filters to tune-up kits, Genuine Cummins Onan Green Label Parts are made to exact product specifications to maximize the power output and life of your Cummins Onan RV generator.
For parts or assistance in troubleshooting your Cummins product, help is as close as your nearest Cummins distributor.