Dependable Automatic Transfer Switches for Data Centers
Used for switching power between the primary (utility or generator) and secondary (backup or supplemental) power sources, our full line of standard switches is available from 40 to 4,000 amps for the entire range of power systems, all sharing a common bus communication language.
Key features include:
- Open, closed or programmed transition transfers
- Bypass isolation configurations
- Withstand and closing ratings up to 200 kA
- Convenient front-panel display to easily review power and load conditions, make adjustments, review events and check network status
- Service entrance configurations to 1,000 amps
- Certifications, including: UL, IEC, CSA, NFPA, IEEE, IBC/seismic, OSHPD and NEMA ICS 10
- Custom-engineered switches are available to fit unique project requirements
Delivering the Best Available Technology to Data Centers Throughout the World
With more than 100,000 installations globally, Cummins automatic transfer switches are preferred by data center owners and operators who seek the best available technology to protect their mission-critical applications. Our vast global distribution network makes it possible for us to offer expert advice and consultation, no matter where you are located.