- Receive robust, reliable performance in the toughest prime or continuous duty applications.
- Maximize power output in your package through Cummins’ extensive engine and cooling system design and application engineering—while also minimizing footprint and ensuring the lowest noise output.
- Lower your fuel consumption requirements in prime applications with G-Drive’s world-class fuel injection system.
- Lessen the total costs of ownership and maintenance via longer lube oil and air filter service intervals, as well as extended overhaul periods (over 20,000 hours on some of Cummins’ most popular G-Drive engines).
- Meet demanding regulatory requirements with emissions-compliant solutions for T4F, Stage V and other standards.
- Ensure high product quality and rigid engineering guideline adherence via close collaboration with dedicated Cummins application engineering teams.
- Increase self-reliance by taking advantage of training sessions organized at Cummins' plants around the world.
- Give your rail customers maximum uptime, easy access to parts, lower inventory requirements and service responsiveness anywhere in the world with Cummins’ unrivaled global service and support network.
Your rail customers demand high power performance in prime or continuous duty for rail electrical power.