- Meet demanding regulatory requirements with emissions-compliant solutions for T4F, Stage V and other standards.
- Gain the freedom to spec across geographies and terrains thanks to unaided cold start capability.
- Lower your fuel consumption requirements in prime applications with G-Drive’s world-class fuel system.
- Lessen the total costs of ownership and maintenance via longer lube oil and air filter service intervals, as well as extended overhaul periods (over 20,000 hours on some of Cummins’ most popular G-Drive engines).
- Eliminate the need to maintain more than one supply chain thanks to a complete range of products – 10-3350 KVA at 50Hz and 9-3000 KWe at 60 Hz.
- Ensure high product quality and rigid engineering guideline adherence via close collaboration with dedicated Cummins application engineering teams.
- Increase self-reliance by taking advantage of training sessions organized at Cummins' plants around the world.
- Give your customers maximum uptime, easy access to parts, lower inventory requirements and service responsiveness anywhere in the world with Cummins’ unrivaled global service and support network.
- Select Gas G-Drive products, 45-700 KVa Prime at 50Hz and 45-600 KWe at 60Hz, provide reliable power for locations with unstable grids for limited time prime power.
Prime power means robust performance requirements. Cummins G-Drive engines give you the benefit of complete performance – even in challenging environments featuring high altitudes or high/low ambient conditions.