- Enjoy a reliable, durable and compact solution for your package—with the advantage of maximum power density.
- Always be ready for prime duty with G-Drive’s robust and reliable engine design.
- Choose from simple and cost effective Cummins “CoolPac” solutions.
- Lower your fuel consumption requirements in prime applications with G-Drive’s world-class fuel injection system.
- Lessen the total costs of ownership and maintenance via longer lube oil and air filter service intervals, as well as extended overhaul periods (over 20,000 hours on some of Cummins’ most popular G-Drive engines).
- Meet demanding regulatory requirements with emissions-compliant solutions for T4F and Stage V.
- Ensure high product quality and rigid engineering guideline adherence via close collaboration with dedicated Cummins application engineering teams.
- Increase self-reliance by taking advantage of training sessions organized at Cummins' plants around the world.
- Give your customers maximum uptime, easy access to parts, lower inventory requirements and service responsiveness anywhere in the world with Cummins’ unrivaled global service and support network.
Customers requiring extensive lighting tower usage demand maximum power with a minimal footprint.
Cummins G-Drive engines meet a variety of needs for oil & gas, mining, construction and other lighting tower-heavy industries.