We are experienced in a wide variety of stationary and mobile applications, both large and small, that span many markets, including:
- Power generation
- Fire protection (diesel fire pumps)
- Explotación forestal
We upfit our diesel engines with specific and uniquely designed components for a variety of OEM manufacturers – everything from cranes and logging equipment, to blast hole drills and railway maintenance equipment.
Application and Design Engineering
Our Design Engineering staff has many years of design and development expertise in various disciplines and is well equipped with the latest in design and modeling tools. The Application Engineering team applies engines in a multitude of different engine installations.
Tier 4 Final Assistance
Tier 4 Final compliance normally involves making difficult business and machine installation decisions by equipment manufacturers. Our Custom Design and Upfit Center can help prepare your equipment to meet Tier 4 emissions requirements by performing virtual installation design work and customizing Tier 4 engines to meet your specific requirements and envelope dimensions. We are prepared to help you make the Tier 4 transition seamless, completed on time and with the right quality by following a rigorous process that includes the following:
- Regulatory compliance documentation
- Product cycle planning (a comprehensive solution for flex to final engines)
- Available beta prototypes (1 year in advance of production)
- Joint engine installation project management
- Design of custom value added components
- Multiple installation design reviews
- Complete engine system verification testing
To learn more about Cummins Custom Design and Upfit Center, contact your local Cummins Sales and Service representative.