QST30 for Mining
708 - 1119 kW
4629 - 6612 N•m
GROUND-BREAKING PERFORMANCE ALL-AROUND
- TIER 4 FINAL / STAGE V READY - Smart design allows it to meet requirements for both.
- HIGH PRESSURE COMMON RAIL FUEL SYSTEM (HPCR) - Advanced in-cylinder combustion technology that results in a more controlled combustion process, smooth and quiet performance and lower operating costs with up to 8 percent better fuel economy.
- INTEGRATED EMISSION SYSTEM - By integrating the Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system into the engine operation, we’re able to protect engine performance and power density, while improving fuel economy over previous engine models, without increasing heat rejection or the engine footprint.
- CUMMINS HHP SCR - For high horsepower engines, SCR technology has proven to be a better choice because it optimizes engine performance and minimizes engine stress and wear.
- EXTENDED NANONET FUEL FILTER AND LUBE FILTER - Extends maintenance intervals; can more than double filter life.
- LONGER SERVICE INTERVALS AND LIFE EXPECTANCY - Delivers longer service intervals of up to 500 hours and life to overhaul is up to 20,000 hours.
The QST30 features our most cutting-edge technology. It is robust and has proven its reliability and durability through thousands of engines operating in haul trucks, blast hole drills, wheel loaders and excavators. The QST30 also has excellent fuel economy for the lowest cost-per-hour of operation while delivering superior availability and uptime. Put the groundbreaking QST30 to work in your mining operation.