T4 Dual Fuel
The Next Level
Prioritize sustainability. Save fuel. Get the job done. Upgrade to an EPA-certified Tier 4 Dual Fuel solution, and your engine won’t be the only thing seeing next-level improvement.Contact a Rep
New Power, Same Performance
The Cummins Dual Fuel solution is designed to provide the maximum substitution rate in the ideal operating range. This means your hydraulic horsepower remains the same as it would in your diesel operation. Our QSK50 Tier 4 solution has the best diesel fuel economy in its class, guaranteeing maximum fuel savings no matter which mode you operate in.
Reduce emissions by using natural gas productively.
Save on Fuel.
Maximize your substitution rate and maintain the same power.
Trust your operation to the QSK50 — a proven engine platform.
Dual Fuel Upgrade Options
I Have a Tier 2 Engine
- Tier 2 Rebuild restores your engine to original or better performance
- Tier 2 Dual Fuel requires only minor changes to the base engine
- T2-T4 Conversion lowers the investment and lead time to compliance
- Tier 4 Dual Fuel (available after a T2-T4 conversion) retrofits your current engine with few equipment integration requirements
I Have a Tier 4 Engine
- Tier 4 Rebuild restores your engine to original or better performance
- Tier 4 Dual Fuel retrofits your current engine with few equipment integration requirements
I Need a New Dual Fuel Solution.
- Tier 2 Dual Fuel lowers your initial investment
- Tier 4 Dual Fuel keeps you compliant with the latest standards
Cummins in Action
EPA Tier 4 Final
Every gallon goes further.
Cummins Oil & Gas utilizes a Selective Catalytic Reduction System to meet Tier 4 emissions and improve your operation.
Cummins QTR Transmission
Purpose-built for the Harshest Environments
Long hours and unforgiving conditions guarantee that only the toughest products will survive, and the QTR transmission is designed with this in mind.