No matter what you're mining or where your equipment runs, Cummins’ clean power and meticulously designed engines provide exceptional dependability, reliability, and productivity while operating in the most challenging mining environments.
One Engine Stays On Top. No Matter How Deep You Dig.
- 28,000 MINING ENGINES WORKING HARD AROUND THE WORLD.
- 3,700 TRAINED TECHNICIANS SUPPORTING OUR CUSTOMERS.
- 2,000 MINING ENGINES MANUFACTURED EVERY YEAR.
- 1,000 SUPPORT ENGINES READY TO MAINTAIN HIGH AVAILABILITY.
- 90 YEARS OF PROVEN EXPERIENCE IN THE MINING BUSINESS.
- 17 MASTER REBUILD CENTERS EXTENDING EQUIPMENT LIFE.
- #1 ENGINE SUPPLIER FOR NEW EQUIPMENT
Uptime is critical in the mining industry and Cummins backs you up with the support you need on every engine, from the compact 49 hp (37 kW) F2.8 to the mighty 4,400 hp (3,281 kW) QSK95. Click an engine name below to learn more.
|Underground Mining Machines||Blast Hole Drill||Mining Excavator||Mining Dump Truck|