186 - 239 kW
895 - 1356 N•m
The 2018 L9N continues the evolution of emissions-leading natural gas engines from Cummins. Certified to the California Air Resources Board and Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Optional Low NOx emissions standard of 0.02 g/bhp-hr, it has 90% fewer NOx emissions than the current North American EPA standard. Offering 320 hp / 1,000 lb-ft torque, with improved performance and reliability, the near-zero emissions L9N is a great fit for transit, refuse, and truck applications.
Cost Effective Emission Reduction
- Reduces smog forming NOx emissions by 90% vs. EPA NOx Standard
- Can operate with 100% CNG, LNG, or renewable natural gas (RNG)
- Significant GHG reductions with the use of RNG.
- Natural gas is the lowest carbon fuel available, with abundant domestic supply and stable pricing
- Fueling infrastructure in place and growing
- No infrastructure changes are required for current natural gas fleets