0 - 298 kW
0 - 1966 N•m
The 2018 ISX12N continues the evolution of emissions-leading natural gas engines from Cummins Westport. Certified to the California Air Resources Board and Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Optional Low NOx emissions standard of 0.02 g/bhp-hr, it has 90% fewer NOx emissions than the current North American EPA standard. With 400 hp / 1,450 lb-ft torque, and near-zero emissions, the ISX12N is well suited for heavy-duty regional-haul truck, vocational, refuse applications, and motorcoach.
Reduced Emissions from Heavy Duty Trucks
- Reduces smog forming NOx emissions by 90% vs. EPA NOx Standard
- Can operate with 100% CNG, LNG, or renewable natural gas (RNG)
- Significant GHG reductions with the use of RNG. Learn more with Cummins Westport GHG Emissions Calculator.
- Natural gas is the lowest carbon fuel available, with abundant domestic supply and stable pricing
- Fueling infrastructure in place and growing
- No infrastructure changes are required for current natural gas fleets