Cummins G-Drive engines allow you to:
- Meet exact requirements for power output and transient response through close collaboration between dedicated Cummins application engineers and client design teams.
- Meet NFPA 110 requirements and receive full load acceptance within required time.
- Meet strict worldwide emissions requirements with EPA T3/T4F and Stage V compliance in MR/HD engines and T2 and 2g TAL requirements throughout the HHP category.
- Ensure high product quality and rigid engineering guideline adherence via close collaboration with dedicated Cummins application engineering teams.
- Increase self-reliance by taking advantage of training sessions organized at Cummins' plants around the world.
- Give your customers maximum uptime, easy access to parts, lower inventory requirements and service responsiveness anywhere in the world with Cummins’ unrivaled global service and support network.