B6.7 For Motorcoach (2017)
224 - 268 kW
895 - 1085 N•m
Select an Application
American ingenuity and over 30 years of continuous improvement have made the Cummins B6.7 a standard in reliability and performance for motorhomes and thousands of other applications, from RAM trucks to minehunters serving our armed forces. Because they provide higher confidence, performance and reliability, you deserve a diesel.
- Stronger in the Hills – The B6.7 has 50 percent more torque than gasoline engines, and a standard VGT exhaust brake, all at lower rpm with less noise.
- Peace of Mind – With a standard 5 year/100,000-milebase warranty and optional full engine coverages up to eight years, we've got you covered.
- Longer-Lasting – Cruising easily at a lower rpm not only
provides a quieter ride, but allows the diesel to last two to three times longer than gasoline engines.
- Leading Fuel Economy – With up to 40 percent better fuel economy than gasoline-powered motorhomes, the B6.7 lets you choose where you stop for fuel.
- Quiet Responsiveness – Cummins VGT® Turbo and High Pressure Common Rail (HPCR) fuel system provide exceptional throttle response at every rpm, faster warmup and stronger engine braking.
- Optimized Emissions Control – Cummins Single Module™ aftertreatment system has exceptional thermal efficiency, resulting in fewer regenerations, and meets OBD16 and GHG17 requirements.
- Proven Track Record – Over 12 million B Series engines have been sold in the last 30-plus years. The most recent improvements include the turbo bearing and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems.
- Better Filtration – New Cummins NanoNet® fuel filters provide 10 times better protection than conventional fuel filters.
- Reliable Starting – A dependable air intake heater allows unaided cold starts, even at well below 10°F.
- Full Vehicle Integration – Each OEM installation undergoes rigorous testing, to optimize dependability.