Gas Generator Sets
Cummins has long been a leader in providing natural gas engines as one of its sustainable, affordable and readily-available power options. Ranging from 995 kWe to 2000 kWe, our gas generator sets offer a wide range of selection and are easy to install. Our industrial and commercial gas generator sets are proven for reliable operation with a wide range of gaseous fuels including natural gas, biogas, coal gas, propane and other alternative fuels.
Generator set specifications (50Hz) 1500 RPM
Lean Burn Gas Generator sets
Some salient features of our lean burn Natural Gas fuelled Generator Sets for base-load applications are:
- High Durability rugged design with extended maintenance intervals.
- High efficiency using Lean-Burn technology.
- Integrated full authority electronic system for enhanced performance
- Power Command® digital control electronics for system paralleling
- Exclusive microprocessor based control module with continuous monitoring of engine and generator set parameters.
- Highest single step block load acceptance capability
- Low MN capability
- Modular design to reduce installation cost
Cummins, a global power leader offers Natural Gas based generator sets for high-hour base load and Combined Heat & Power (CHP) systems for the energy-intensive industries. Cummins' Gas Generating sets deliver the systems that produce multiple energy from a single source of fuel. The co-generation systems using Cummins gas engines can generate electricity and thermal energy for generating steam, hot water and chilled water, providing substantial savings on total energy expenditure and can be used in industries such as:
- Oil fields
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Industrial/ Chemical Plants
- Commercial Facilities
- Food Processing Plants
- Landfill sites
- Coal bed Methane
- Well Head Gas
Value-added services to go the extra mile
- Site Surveys
- System design and engineering
- Construction, Installation and Commissioning
- Documentation and training
- Operation and maintenance
- Parts and service
- Industrial Project management