With more than 25 years’ experience in development, testing and application, Cummins Turbo Technologies produces world-class two-stage systems proven to exceed requirements from a vast array of applications. The systems utilize various proprietary component technologies and designs to meet leading emissions requirements.
Holset M2™ Modulated Two-Stage System
The Holset M2™ system provides modulation capability using any of the following variable turbine technologies; Holset Wastegate, Holset VGT™ or Holset Rotary Turbine Control (RTC) technology. The modulated two-stage system can have a high-pressure turbocharger far smaller than that of a conventional Two-Stage system, improving transient performance by reducing the turbocharger lag that affects both driveability and emissions.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Enables higher engine horsepower density for engine downsizing and increased power levels
- Efficient ultra-high boosting capability with fewer turbo limitations
- Extended air flow range flexibility
- Superior altitude air capabilities without exceeding limits
- Reduced air handling controls complexity