The UL2 Urea Dosing System is a liquid-only dosing system focuses on oxides of nitrogen (NOx) reduction capabilities that support application ranges from low to high flow selective catalytic reduction (SCR) dosing applications.
- Proprietary design of the injector includes a unique pressure swirl atomizer that offers customized spray angles and flow rates to reduce the risk of deposit formation and enhance mixing.
- Fewer coolant lines allow for a simpler system that is easier to integrate.
- Urea recirculation and freeze robust components offer improved system reliability. Reduced risk of urea crystallization and injector clogging, as urea is always present in the system.
- Optional controls technology within the electronic dosing unit offers flexibility in vehicle integration options.
- Mounts to the chassis.
- Heated by engine coolant.
- Enhanced freeze resistant components: pressure relief valve, foam cup and membrane around filter, vent cap to allow re-expansion of cup, urea expansion channels.
- Contains optional integrated dosing controls to monitor injector, temperature and pressure sensors
- Mounts to the decomposition reactor.
- Cooled by urea re-circulation, heated by electric.
- Contains proprietary pressure swirl atomizer with reinforced 11-layer nozzle.
- Enhanced freeze resistant components: urea expansion channels, temperature and pressure sensors with expansion bellows.
- Contains injector, temperature and pressure sensor
- Capable of meeting high-flow dosing rates of up to 20.5 kg/hr.
- Shears droplets to sizes rivaling those of air-assisted system, as low as 24 SMD.
- Includes a pressure diverter valve to allow more urea to be released for high-flow optimization, if required.