The Modular Aftertreatment System meets some of the world’s most rigorous emission regulations, as well as enhances reliability and efficiency of the engine system. This system combines proven diesel particulate filter (DPF) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system technologies into a flexible, modular solution.
- Designed to be integrated into numerous vehicle and machine types.
- Customers can select from a variety of attribute options, including: orientation; inlet and outlet configuration, type and diameter; inlet clocking; and operating voltage.
- SCR technology is an effective solution that reduces NOx emissions and allows enhanced fuel economy, while also being virtually maintenance-free systems.
- The DPF is coupled with a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC), and together, those products are effective at removing 99% of particulate matter from the exhaust system.
- Urea decomposition chamber is designed to maximize urea flow distribution and uniformity at the face of the SCR catalyst.
- Capable of meeting these emission standards: EPA 2010, EPA 2013, Stage IIIB, Stage IV, Tier 4 Final